Top 5 advantages of cloud telephony system
The number you are calling is not responding or the route is busy!
This can be the welcome tone if you are still using old PBX lines. And what happens next is you miss a prospect in a blink of an eye.
The world is transforming towards digital communication and businesses all over the world are adopting new technology to improve their customer experience.
Over the times’ businesses used old local PBX infrastructure for telephonic communication, which is very complex, costly and not reliable. But the revolutionary invention of cloud telephony has changed the picture.
Big brands are highly relying on Cloud Telephony . with the help of cloud telephony, telephonic communication becomes much easier, simple and budget friendly.
From Big brands to small companies can use and leverage the benefits of cloud telephony services.
Below Are 5 Advantages of cloud telephony system
1. Cost Friendly: When it comes to implementing new thing or technology, the first thing anyone looks for is it’s “COST”. To setting up IVR with old EPABX system is not only costly but very complex to implement, to set up a traditional telephonic system You need to buy all the equipment and pay for its maintenance too.
But in cloud telephony service, the best thing is it is cost friendly and easy to set up as compared to any other option. You do not need to buy any equipment or deal with any unnecessary maintenance cost.
At YakoVoice, We provide you an easy dashboard to design your own custom IVR flow with just a few mouse clicks.
(Watch: how to design Custom IVR flow)
2. Reliability: In telephonic communication, the big headache is “Downtime”. Because, old PBX telephonic system architecture contains much hardware connect to it, this cause delay in issue resolution.
In cloud telephony, everything is virtually store in cloud space that means there is no Hardware require to set up a cloud telephony system. And if there is any issue occurred it can resolve in a few minutes.
Compare to other services cloud telephony is more reliable and provide 99% of uptime.
3. Scalability: Traditional telephonic systems are not flexible enough to adopt new changes. Using cloud telephony lets you receive thousands of calls and manage it same time without interruption. And helps you connect with more leads. Now you can scale your volume as per requirement and ensure smooth functioning of a business
4. 24/7 access from everywhere: The best part about cloud base service is that you can access at any time and from anywhere you wish to manage. All you need is a working internet connection and P.C and you are all set to go. You don’t need to be in office to attend calls anymore.
Even divert calls to the specific department according to a customer inquiry.
5. Boost company image: The size of your company does not matter, everyone wants to grow and make an impact of their business. Every business wants to serve better to their customer.
Cloud Telephony gives a professional touch to your business and enhances your presence in your targeted market.
In nutshell, If you are missing leads then that is just because you are missing cloud telephony. Old PBX lines won’t take care of your business the way cloud telephony will.