[IVR System Guide] Your One stop place to learn about IVR system
What is Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System?
IVR (Interactive Voice Response) is an automated telephony system that accepts a combination of voice telephone input and touch-tone keypad selection and provides appropriate responses in the form of voice, fax, callback, e-mail and perhaps other media.
Now if we talk in simple terms,
When someone calls to any customer service department Or any Business, the call goes to the IVR application.
Customer hears a welcome tune. ( for ex. Welcome to ABC company )
Then it asks us to give input so it can redirect us to a Correct department.
For instance, “Press- 1 for sales”, “Press- 2 for Support”, “Press- 3 for Billing”.
Once You give input. you will be directed to the correct department for your Queries and one of the agents will attend you.
Hosted IVR Solution:-
Our cutting-edge cloud technology significantly reduces the turnaround time required to set up the customer experience business process, as all the necessary infrastructure is available and ready to use.
This is an integrated solution that lets you communicate with your customers more effectively. It’s a dedicated or shared service which is one step ahead of a traditional communication solution.
With hosted IVR one can make automatic phone calls with auto dialer software & additional dialing features.
Hosted IVR solution provides hands-free approach to the customer , where the IVR system resides in the cloud and the responsibility for maintenance and management of telecommunications and servers falls on the vendor.
Custom IVR Solution:-
Every business is different with different customer requirements.
To enrich your customer experience you need a Custom solution which is specially designed for your business and not generic.
With decades of experience and the highly skilled team, we can help you to create your own tailor-made Custom telephony solution according to your business needs.
Our team will take care of every small detail starting from custom call greetings to end report
Sync it with your CRM and make your interactions personalized. Increase or decrease your volume without any worries. Manage traffic easily.
With changing requirements of your business, you can easily change the call flow .
Outbound is specially designed for startups and SME’s to spread communication effectively.
It is a powerful communication tool and allows pre-recorded voice to be automatically broadcast to designated groups as well as can be programmed for capturing and storing an interactive response from targeted customers in the form of DTMF.
You can run various campaigns for promotional, informational and survey to communicate consistently.
Send personalized events invitations, promo offers, or call customers to visit you and increase customer base
Capture feedback responses from a customer through DTMF signals for detailed analysis and reporting with automated calls boost agent productivity and concentrate on new verticals of business.
How Does an automated IVR system works?
The whole IVR system works on a cloud ( Virtually ).
In simple terms, it works virtually on the internet. All you need is PC and internet..!!
The numbers which are used in IVR are Virtual numbers/ Toll-Free Numbers.
That is the reason it is also called Cloud Telephony.
Our easy to use drag and drop interface does not require any advanced technical skills to design your own custom automated telephony system.
YakoVoice is designed with efficient workflow to segregate every call based on department and agent.
Our distributed design pattern helps you to drive various business insights such as department wise called density and agent’s performance matrix.
[Below Figure Show You Simple Set Up of An IVR System]
Why Your Business needs a Cloud-Based IVR system?
According to a survey, Indian businesses lost Rs.210 Crore in revenue due to not having Call management system.
You can Miss all your leads when not available in the office. Transferring calls in simple telephone lines can be complicated. Old telephone lines require a huge amount of investment and infrastructure.
Once the lines are down it takes a lot of time to get it working again.
8 Benefits of having your own IVR system:
- Call Recording: Record all your business calls and conversations with customers. Which can help you serve your client better. You can avoid any miscommunication and conflict.
- Call analysis and Reporting: With the help of saved call data. You can measure and analyze your customer experience. Even track your agent’s performance and make necessary changes to improve it.
- CRM Integration: Syncing your IVR with CRM can help you manage your clients easy. You don’t need to remember that last conversation you had with a customer and who attended that particular call. You have all the data at your fingertips for future analysis as well.
- Boost Productivity: With automated calls boost agent productivity and concentrate on new verticals of business.
- Big Brand Image: Imagine your customers calling you and hear your company greetings. It can increase your brand value and looks professional.
- Happy customers: When customers call your business they can easily reach at right agents for their queries. And it saves a lot of time for customer and business both.
- Cost friendly: IVR set up is very cost effective and requires no technical expertise. You can get rid off your old expensive EPBX telecom lines.
Features of YakoVoice’s Advanced IVR Solution:
- Simple and quick setup: Now you can set up your own call center solution very easily in less than an hour. And that too without any technical knowledge.
- CRM integration: Automatically sync outbound and inbound call information to the respective contact, lead or account in the CRM systems.
- Superior voice: Our robust infrastructure provides superior voice quality for every inbound or outbound call which helps you serve better customer interaction.
- Smart Dashboard: With our smart dashboard facility get in-depth analysis, keep an eye on the customer conversation, agent performance and more at one place.
- Cost Effective: It is highly cost-effective as no infrastructure or maintenance is required.
- Highly Scalable: Manage a high volume of traffic without any interruption. Scale your traffic according to need.
- Intelligent Call Routing: Route your incoming call as per your working hours to suitable agents, team or department based on custom criteria.
- Agent level login: Allow agents to log in and see full reports including working hours, roles and performance index.