7 Reasons Toll free number is must for any business
6 Any new business entity that comes into the market has more or less voice calling activities involved in the business, and to handle customer communication they require a number where customers can call.
Toll-free number becomes crucial in this scenario. In India, today the toll-free calling, and toll-free numbers are a much regular concept, and it has been seen that majority of the Indian companies and their customers are well convenient of using it.
The base concept that lies behind the Toll-free number is such numbers are free of charge for customers, Now, if you have a company, which operates into such kind of a prospect that potentially needs to connect with the required leads/customers frequently for the sake of any inbound or outbound calling use, this is the best way for you to cut down your operating costs.
Every toll-free number is unique, which gives it the authentic identity to get recognized by the dialers.
It can be dialed from your landline, mobile, with zero charges and your customers can have an ultimate calling experience. If you are not aware, then the example of an Indian toll-free number is 1800.
How a Toll-Free Number Works
It has been seen that most of times, customers hesitate to call any business if the number is not Toll-free, and therefore having a toll-free official number stands very important.
To use this numbers you need to contact any toll-free number provider. Once you get a toll free number as per your choice, you can publish it on website, advertisement and contact details of business.
When customer calls on this number, it can lead to a dedicated line or be routed through a forwarding service. The routed system directs the call to one specific line, or to several lines according to business requirements.
Toll-free number comes with features like call recording, call monitoring and analytics dashboard. These features can give complete business insights to the owner for better decision making. It can even measure agent performance and call quality.
Toll-free number can even be used as a missed call number for marketing and customer engagement purposes.
Why to Get A Toll-Free Number is Important for Your Business?
Using toll-free numbers has very clear advantages. This decision gives you both short term and long term benefits which saves a major amount on your cost as well as it fetches more leads to your business.
Advantages of using a toll-free number –
- Enhance Customer Gratification – A toll-free number makes it easier to communicate the required information. Because, the customer builds a mind-set, of calling for a long time without spending a single penny. Hence, when you talk about customer retention, this provides a better way to improve customer satisfaction and retain them.
- Assurance of A Better Probability – Availing a toll-free number, kills all the boundaries for connecting dots. Once you have the “1800” toll-free number, your location is no more important. Hence the caller doesn’t need to use any other calling code before the number. Even if the business relocates to another area it would not affect your official number. Therefore making calls interstates very prominently, without roaming and other additional charges, become widely convenient. People respond 40% more on an advertisement containing a toll-free number.
- Easy Recall of Your Number – If you take an example of a toll-free number, which is like 1800-555-3333 is simply easier to remember than a number which may look like 9867892794. Making your number easier to remember, you are assuring more sales and instant approaches as you are well recognizable.
- Toll-Free Numbers Creates A Brand Impression – The representation of your company toward your customers must have some strong impression that you can potentially influence them. Hence branding takes a major role in this case. Having odd numbers which are not easily relatable, creates no impression. You can create a big brand image and enhance your branding, by giving your company a unique official toll-free number which is not similar to others.
- Toll-Free Numbers are Marketing Tools – Using the number 1800, allows the business to create extensions that can be associated with the marketing campaigns like a billboard, social media campaigns etc. Majority of the people will check it at a glance, and they will easily retrieve it further. Hence your brand gets a better exposure to market itself and gets to be known by more people. It has been observed that a print advertisement or a website advertisement with toll-free numbers increase their call volume, sales, and ROI.
- Representation of a Big Business – In the majority of the cases, there are very few start-ups that have their toll free numbers. But when you see the big corporate, all those companies’ caries their own unique toll-free number. This is a big representation of being a competitive company in the global market where your customers priorities you.
- Cloud advantage – Toll free number works with cloud telephony, which gives it more advantage over traditional phone system. Cloud communication comes with maximum uptime and robust infrastructure, which helps organization in building better customer experience. In term of cost cloud business phone system is way more effective than any other communication medium. There is no setup or maintenance cost for the same.
Entities who can subscribe to Toll-Free Number Services –
- Enterprises or organizations having call centers probably with a large customer base.
- The Retail industries and any kind of service industries.
- Hotels and restaurants for customer service, or delivery issues.
- The companies that providing after sales support services as customers associate.
- Any educational or telecommunication organizations.
- Startups and SMEs searching for better business phone system.
How to Get a Toll-Free Number
Once you understand the need for a toll free number, it’s a pretty much obvious question that you ask first is – “How to get the toll free number”. Well for availing this service, in India, there are a good number of toll-free number providers. But being a customer you have to be wise enough to point out the best firm to deal with. It’s better to understand for you, that taking toll-free number services is not a short time business relation. Any service provider in India with whom you doing your business, make sure to build a strong business relationship and be assured with their service quality.
Features You Should Consider While Buying a Toll Free Number
Taking about tips on buying a toll-free number will always consist to make you remember that you should check all the features you are getting under the service. A toll-free number service in India will have these features –
- Welcome tone.
- Call Recording.
- Maximum uptime.
Any toll-free number service provider in India doesn’t cover all the features; you better don’t consider their offer. Because in the long run of your business, all the important fundamentals of the company’s tele-calling will need these features. There are service providers, who offer you with a toll-free number list from which you can specify your choice.
Cost of Toll-Free Number Service
The investment for installing a toll-free number service in your company depends on your requirements and on the provider. In India, various providers have different charges.
The plan you choose for the calling, and the time span, for which the plan will be activated in your router is the major factor that brings the cost high or less.
To compare with the advantages, the charges are less. This is also to be considered that for investing in a specific period of time, you are generating more number of leads in the business, and hence it’s cost effective.