9 reasons why start-ups must adopt cloud telephony in India
In a past few years, Indian startup businesses have witnessed significant growth.
India is experiencing improvement never before and has become kingdom for start-ups. Every business including food delivery services, e-commerce companies, and cab services are booming rapidly.
According to the reports generated by various concerned agencies, India has provided a lifeline for startups to flourish.
It has reached the third position in rapidly growing base for start-ups across the globe.
However, in this world of cut-throat competition, making use of technological products and services for managing day-to-day operations and offering outstanding customer services helps you in being ahead of everyone in the competition.
Cloud telephony solutions one of those technological solutions start-ups must adopt.
What is a cloud telephony?
Basically, cloud telephony means, voice services managed through a cloud. This system is cost-effective and it is not required to set up any physical infrastructure for the same.
It assists the growing business in attending the needs of customers quickly and efficiently. Here is a list of benefits of adopting cloud telephony in India.
- Huge savings on cost- When compared to an old hardware-based system; you can find out that cloud telephony service curtails the expenses enormously as you don’t need to set up a phone system physically. As there is no physical set-up, there is no need for maintenance. Small as well as new businesses always want to lessen the costs and if they switch to cloud telephony it will be really beneficial for them.
- Quick and simple implementation- As mentioned earlier, cloud telephony does not require an installation of any hardware. Therefore, the implementation of the process becomes very simple as well as fast. Various phone systems are connected into the network and brought into life. Additionally, if there is a requirement of any changes or repair, they are done distantly. This means that there is no need of calling cloud telephony provider to your office. This automatically reduces the installation and maintenance cost.
- Very less or no downtime- The Company whose operations are phone-based and the one which provides phone support to the customers face severe problems if their systems go down even for a second or two. If they can’t make or receive the calls, it can harm their relationship with the customers to great extent. With cloud-telephony, you have very less or no downtime. Even if some problem occurs, there is always an arrangement of backup to run the system smoothly.
- No possibility of missing any call- If you manage your operations via a single telephone line, there is always a possibility of missed calls which leads to loss of prospective customers. If customers have to hear a busy tone for long, they get frustrated and find you unprofessional. If you make use of system provided by cloud telephony, there is no possibility of unanswered calls. This system directs the incoming calls to a previously recorded menu or to voicemail. Callers also have the option of requesting a call back after the agent finishes with ongoing calls or at a suitable time. The system can even direct the calls to a customer service representative. The system makes sure there are no missed calls.
- Promote the business in an effective manner- If your company has some special offers running or any promotional vent lied up in the future, cloud telephony extends support for sending bulk voice calls to inform customers about the same. Cloud telephony in combination with IVR service can make recorded voice messages to reach out to many customers at once within a few minutes.
- Easy breakdown of a marketing campaign- The most prominent feature of cloud telephony is call tracking, through which you can link various phone numbers to your marketing campaigns; whether online or offline. This is done by making use of virtual numbers. When these numbers are called, they are automatically forwarded to the main phone line of your business and the call is tracked. From the data thus collected, businesses can easily analyze which number has generated a maximum number of callers and can determine which campaign is working superiorly for them.
- Serve at multiple locations seamlessly- If you think that how does cloud telephony work for the businesses operating from different geographical locations? Is there need of maintaining multiple phone systems? The answer is, with cloud telephony system, your work will be done with one system over all the locations. This saves your time as well as money. This means that you can extend your cloud system to a new place and set the telephone system very easily.
- Improvises customer service- Cloud telephony has certain features which help a lot in improvising customer service in many ways. Cloud telephony assists in integrating IVR system to a CRM system. This enables representatives to get all the details of customers and call history at a single place. This helps representatives to have interactions with customers which suit their preferences. The recording feature will allow you to listen to the conversation took place between customers and representatives. You can make use of it to find out what is working for you and what is not, to improve interactions as well as the quality of services. If you get toll-free number from the service provider, more number of customers will call you.
- Reduce unnecessary logistic cost- Many of the times, it may happen that you reach to customer’s place to deliver your order, but nobody is there to collect the order. In such situations, there is an increase in cost unnecessary. If you implement cloud telephony system, an automatic SMS or call is sent to a customer that the order is ready so that the customer remains present to receive the order, says a service provider of cloud telephony Bangalore.
Cloud telephony is helping every business from start-up to big enterprise to gain benefits by making the processes efficient and providing convenience to the customers. This innovation can ease the pain of customer communication and missing leads for businesses.
Leave a Comments